Sunday 20 July 2008

Been blogged

Reconnaissance in military term ~ is the active seeking to determine a foe's intentions by collecting and gathering information about an enemy's composition and capabilities along with pertinent environmental conditions, via direct observation, usually by scouts or military intelligence soldiers especially trained in critical surveillance.

I'm no military, but have decided to start this blog to document my interests and hobbies. Basically my own recon mission. Having started collecting models and figures I thought I'll start blogging what's going on in my little world, since there are a lot of weird and wicked being produced by artists and companies that I've got to share. Ultimately I'm just a big fanboy.

Another reason I started this blog is because I plan on doing customization on some figures, mainly 1/6 scale figures (think action man). This is due to having seen work done by Darren Carnall and Feng. I did do some customization and sculpting before, but due Uni and work commitment I never got the project going. Now I feel I have the time do start this interest again, and learn new things that I always wanted to know.

So watch this space!

Nai

0 comments: